Random Fandom

~E~

It's so disconcerting when someone you've just met, and seemed to get on well with, suddenly just really dislikes you. Enough so that she turns her head away from you when she sees you coming. I won't lose sleep over it but I wonder what makes people do that.

The social drama of sixth grade is too much for me to keep up with.

Asparagus is the best vegetable ever, but only oven roasted with salt. It tastes so green!

I seem to have lost my voice here at my blog. If someone will give me a phrase, I'll write a short story or poem for them and get this thing going again.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The sleep of reason produces monsters. (Goya)

Sorry I'm anonymous but I couldn't remember my logon!
I was all geared up to try a recipe involving oven roasting asparagus with salt and sesame oil, but I got kicked out of the oven (only one oven and two cooks in the kitchen can be an interesting thing for a relationship - the Tilapia fillets "had to be baked") and so steamed it instead - not as good, in my opinion but still good. I think oven roasted or grilled asparagus is the secret to delicious mouth watering green asparagus!

I'll let you know how it goes with the sesame oil though as I still have asparagus in the fridge to oven roast!

Oh, and a phrase for your heart, so you find your writing voice again:

"Things have changed and stuff has happened; that's kinda what life is, you know?"

Hope it helps. If not, seek out Russell; he has the best phrases for writing inspiration. The. Best.
Russell said…
Thanks for the vote of confidence! Let's see, how about "Nancy the platypus was acting strangely."
I REALLY tried with 'the sleep of reason produces monsters' but I couldn't get anywhere with it. I'll move on to the next one and come back to it later. Thanks for the suggestions!

Popular posts from this blog

My Pop