Part Three!!

~E~

Cool, so you've been entering information into this program like we showed you.

Not cool, that now you're asking where the information in this program is coming from. I mean, WTF?

Lower your maude-damned voice!

No, I'm not going to tell you where I shop. I don't want you wearing the same clothes I'm wearing, plus you're bigger than me so you would shop in an entirely different department.

Just, quit asking such freaking stupid questions. Jayzus. I used to say there are no stupid questions, but I'm rethinking that in a big way.

Cool, that you asked me a good question. I gave you a detailed answer.

Not cool, that I overheard you then ask a coworker the EXACT SAME QUESTION. This is NOT the first time!

Just what is your agenda, anyway?

And finally, yes. Yes, you should fear me as you fear god. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Pop