Another edition of random thoughts

~E~

Lightning storms are cool.

Hate is such a waste of energy.

I won't feel guilty for my thoughts, feelings and opinions.

I won't feel bad when others assume they know why I wrote what I did and what it means, when they won't ask for clarification.

I will spend a bit of time feeling sad that some people I truly had affection for really don't like me.

I will try to figure out what I can do differently in the future, while keeping in mind that I have no control over how others choose to interpret my words and actions.

I want to fly away to another continent.

Brownies are the best food ever.

I'm excited about the fireworks coming up.

I'm not excited about all the mosquitoes that just showed up.

My nieces are adorable, and that's not surprising at all.

I'm glad I have stayed away from gossip lo these many years.

I think I do a pretty good job at life, overall.

This chick is going to spend time thinking about how her exboyfriend fits into her past and what my feelings for him are and will be. However things go, he was the best boyfriend I ever had.

Comments

mycleanow said…
These are all great thoughts to have. Keep them ready in your mind when you encounter things/events/people in life which challenge you or make you doubt.

Popular posts from this blog

My Pop