Lovely day

~E~

We took Mom and my brother to see Toy Story 3 this weekend; it wasn't exactly a social chatty event, but we got mom out of the house for a while. The movie was just ok, I couldn't really get into it much. The little pixar short before the movie would have been pretty good too, if not for the 1950s wolf howling and whistling over a woman in a bikini. The whole thing had me gaping in disbelief that something like this was produced in the year 2010. Come on, Pixar, seriously?

I spent a lot of time in the sun trying to turn this white skin into something resembling a human being but I don't think I had much luck! I should just avoid the sun and cultivate my delicate pale complexion so as to avoid skin cancer.

Summer is definitely here. The weather has been stupendous, sunny and warm and breezy. Perfect. Now, if I were independently wealthy I'd be set.

:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Pop