Celebration Time

~E~

My anniversary was celebrated at work a week or two ago. It's been three sometimes wild and sometimes boring years, and I'm doing ok. Here is what my coworkers chose to gift me with.

First, I was able to choose between some backpacks and this bowl. No contest, sorry.

And since things are getting crazy again, they thought I could use these aromatherapy products designed to make me calm and peaceful.


And should that not work, I now have a giant button that plays "I Will Survive"

I think I'm going to use it a lot!





Comments

Laurie Stark said…
Congrats, E! This is a great gift!
Congratulations!

Here, I thought you'd been there 10years, seriously, because you are so knowledgeable. It just turns out you are damn efficient, like we didn't know that, and gained the equivalent to 10 years of experience in only a few.

In other words, you are awesome. (Again, like we didn't know that.)
It is a great gift, the bowl is ceramic and hand made by a local artist.

Thank you both! It has to be the best job ever, I met you both there. :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Till Ted Kilt