Lies and the lying-ass liars who spew them

~E~

Remember that feeling of righteous indignation you had at age 13, when the teacher refused to believe it was not you talking and giggling at the back of class?

Yeah.

I was at an intersection I've driven through thousands of times, waiting to turn right. I had a red, and the traffic coming on the left was reaching the end of it's cycle; I watched as their light turned yellow, then red. I waited a few moments to let the usual fly-thru-the-light jerkoffs go through, then I pulled out. And suddenly there was a car there, a small scrunch sound and I thought what the F??

They pulled over, I pulled over and before I was even out of the car the guy was calling the police. Who actually came.

I looked at his brand new expensive van and I couldn't see any damage, just a spot that looked like maybe a very VERY shallow scrape. I asked which direction he had been coming from, and when he told me I said "you ran the red light!" which he of course denied. Him and his stupid little pinstripe suit.

The officer was pretty nice, talked to both of us, but in the end he believed them because, get this, there were two of them. So one could corroborate the other's story. What bullshit. The thing that really pisses me off, though, is that in the accident report he stated that THEY had a green light; he didn't even say that was in dispute.

So I got the first ticket ever of my young life. And learned a lesson that I haven't had shoved in my face since I was a teenager - honesty does not pay.

~*~

Addendum

This is my car after the accident.



This is my car after I wiped it off.


So it looks like I basically scraped the dirt off of their car.

I'm pissed.

Comments

Stupid lying jerks. That's so crappy.

I've been learning that the hard way too. I seem to get penalized every time I tell the truth in life. It's a sad world we live in.

Popular posts from this blog

My Pop