Random-licious

~E~

What are cats really doing when they lick themselves all over? How many times a day do they do it? It seems like seven or eight. And it only follows that every time you pet a cat, you get a handful of cat spit.

There are many things that have fascinated me over the years, but I've never followed up on them. Geology seems very cool. I would like to know the thousands of different types of rocks and crystals and minerals and where they occur and how they got there. I wish I could read music. I wish I could speak Italian. The depths of the ocean are very much a mystery to us even now. I want to go there.

I want to know all the history there is. I want to learn about all the women who did great things and were never recognized for it. Someone once told me that she believes every person is here on earth for a reason. I wish that were true, but I don't think it is. There are just too many people here for it to be true.

Why are women seen as a special interest group when we are more than half the population?

I'm afraid I offended my friend by posting that last video. Sorry! I had no idea it would be everywhere within a matter of hours.

Mark and Gordy say, "It's all about the physics."

So's your mom.

Comments

Laurie Stark said…
I love this post. I don't know if that last comment is for me, but you didn't offend me at all. You were the first person to post it and for some reason the video really hit me in a funny way. And then literally almost EVERYONE I KNOW either posted it on their blog, posted it to Facebook, or emailed it to me. I felt like I couldn't escape it! Funny how certain things spread like that.
Yes, it was you! That was sort of tongue in cheek though.

I laughed at the video but I still felt a bit weird in my gut, so I understand where you're coming from.
I wondered why his dad or whoever posted it online and I wonder if they're happy about it popping up everywhere; I even saw it on a clip show the other night.

Oh, and thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

My Pop